This is my recipe for a tasty stew that can be enjoyed all year round
2 Bags of chopped mixed fresh vegetables (whatever vegetables bags your supermarket is selling at the time)
1 bag of diced meat
1 stock cube
- empty bag of meat into a large saucepan.
- add water to cover meat and cook until partially cooked.
- empty vegetable bags into pan and cover with water.
- after about 30 minutes add 1 beef stock cube to the cooking vegetables and meat and stir until the stock cube has dissolved into the water.
- stir the mixture for 20-30 minutes and add some beef gravy granules to the stew and stir until dissolved, keep adding gravy granules until the water turns into a thick gravy.
- Put lid on saucepan and simmer for about 30 minuets.
Ensure that the stew is piping hot and the meat is fully cooked before serving