This my recipe for a quick & easy tasty chilli meal
1 400g (15oz) Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
1 400g (15oz) Tin of Red Kidney Beans
1 small Tin of Sweet Corn
1 small pack of fresh mixed Chillis
1 454g (1lb) bag of Mince
1 Packet of Chilli Mix
1 Large Onion (diced)
1 tsp oil
150ml (quarter pint) Water
1 Frozen Garlic Baguette
1 Pack of Naan Bread
1 Bag of Microwave Rice
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Fry the meat and the onions for 5 minuets or until meat has browned.
- Drain off any excess liquid.
- Blend contents of Chilli mix and pour into saucepan and mix well.
- Chop and seed chillis.
- Drain Sweet corn.
- Add tomatoes, kidney beans, Sweet corn and chillis.
- Bring to the boil stirring constantly.
- Cover and simmer on a gentle heat for 30 minuets, stirring occasionally.
Instructions for Garlic Baguette, Naan Bread and Rice
- Place Naan Bread on a baking sheet and warm the Naan Bread up.
- Place Garlic Baguette on a baking sheet and cook until golden brown.
- Kneed rice in closed bag and make a small opening of about 2cm on top of pouch.
- Place bag of rice in microwave and cook on full power for 2 minuets.